The airfare will be partially covered (up to $350) based on the distance of your travel. Please note that you need to be a Korean-American Scientists and Engineers Association (KSEA) member to receive travel support. If you are currently not a KSEA member, please apply for or renew your KSEA membership (of $35). Please specify “KOCSEA” as your Affiliated Professional Society (APS) when you sign up for membership.

Shown below are steps on how to make the APS change is your profile.

1. Go to

2. Log in using your KSEA membership ID and password.

3. Click on “My Profile” as shown below.

4. Click on “Edit Personal Information”.

5. Find the APS drop down menu and select KOCSEA.

6. Click on the “Submit” button.

7. Log out.

Congratulations! Now your APS is set to KOCSEA.