KOCSEA will provide travel supports only for the speakers, who have registered for the symposium and are current members of KSEA ($35 out of $50 registration fee and travel support based on one-way mileage). For the reimbursement, please send the request to Mingon Kang (email@example.com) with the email subject of [KOCSEA-Reimbursement]. The deadline for the reimbursement request is December 10th, 2019. KOCSEA will issue a check to reimburse your travel expense plus $35 of symposium registration fee. In your request, please include the following information:
- The itemized expense and the total amount to be reimbursed.
- The address you want to receive the check.
- A proof of your KSEA membership: (e.g., a screenshot of the registration/renew page with your member number)
- A scan of the receipt of your registration fee (issued from Eventbrite), airfare, car rental and/or ground transportation. Or, if you drove your own car, a screenshot of mileage from Google Maps ($0.56/mile). We do not cover any other fees (e.g., travel insurance, extra bag charge, and airport parking) other than the above stated ones.
Please email the information above to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The amount of reimbursement will either be your actual expense or KOCSEA’s distance-based support limit, whichever lower. The travel support limit is determined by your one-way travel distance:
- up to $150 if 100 miles <= one-way mileage < 500 miles
- up to $250 if 500 miles <= one-way mileage < 1000 miles
- up to $350 if one-way mileage >= 1000 miles
If you are from local (where the travel distance is less than 100 miles), please also email the proof of your valid KSEA membership status to email@example.com to receive a reimbursement of $35 symposium registration fee.